This page contains links to other sites of interest related to lighting software users. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional liks you would like to see on this page.
- RADIANCE Home Page
- LBNL Building Technologies Department
- AutoCAD - 3D modeling and drafting software by AutoDesk
- Desktop Radiance at Yahoo! Groups - Active mailing list for Desktop Radiance
- Rayfront - Architectural lighting design software for AutoCAD by Georg Mischler.
- 3D Lighting - Integrated modelling, simulation, and analysis software package using 3Dsolar, Rayfront, and Radiance by ALware.
- Inspirer - lighting simulation and image rendering software by Integra.
- Lighting Analysts - Software to assist with the application of electric lighting products.
- Lumen Micro - lighting software and optical design services by Lighting Technologies, Inc.
- Discreet - developer of systems and software for visual effects, 3D animation, graphics, games and the web.
- Lightscape - Software for lighting design and rendering.
- Visual - lighting analysis tools provided by Lithonia.
- LEARN - Low Energy Architecture Research Unit of the London Metropolitan University.
- LEARNIX - Also from LEARN, run RADIANCE from Knoppix.
- School of Architecture and Fine Arts, University of Western Australia, "The FRIDGE" - Architectural Science @ Univ. Western Australia, resource for architectural science and sustainable design.
Back to Top